Effective date: August 3, 2022
Personal Data Kaamel Collects
At Kaamel, we make privacy easy and also make you have great privacy, which means we only collect personal data which is useful. Kaamel may collect the following data:
• Service Data. Customers and individuals authorized by a Customer may provide Service Data to Kaamel when using the Services
• Account Information. Your Kaamel ID and related account details, including email address, devices registered, account status
• Device Information. Data from which your device could be identified, such as device serial number, or about your device, such as browser type
• Contact Information. Data such as name, email address, or other contact information
• Usage Data. Data about your activity on and use of our offerings including browsing history; product interaction; crash data, performance and other diagnostic data; and other usage data
• Other Information You Provide to Us. Details such as the content of your communications with Kaamel, including interactions with customer support
Kaamel’s use of Personal Data
Kaamel uses personal data to power our services, to communicate with you, to improve our service, and to comply with law.
Kaamel uses your personal data only when we have a valid legal basis to do so. Depending on the circumstance, Kaamel may rely on your consent or the fact that the processing is necessary to fulfill a contract with you, protect your vital interests or those of other persons, or to comply with law. We may also process your personal data where we believe it is in our or others’ legitimate interests, taking into consideration your interests, rights, and expectations.
• Power Our Services. Service Data will be used by Kaamel in accordance with the applicable Agreement, Customer’s use of Services functionality, and as required by applicable law. Kaamel is a processor of Service Data and Customer is the controller.
• Communicate with You. To respond to communications, reach out to you about your transactions or account, provide other relevant information, or request information or feedback.
• Improve Our Services. Kaamel tries to make the Services as useful as possible for Customers and Authorized Users, and Kaamel may use aggregated and anonymized Services Data and Other Information to develop new Services or improve existing Services.
• Comply with Law. To comply with applicable law or to comply with a lawful governmental request.
Kaamel’s retention of Personal Data
Kaamel’s sharing of Personal Data
Kaamel may share and disclose your personal data in the following limited circumstances.
• Power the Services. Because of the functionality of the Services, personal data will be displayed as part of the Services to Authorized Users in a Customer Instance.
• Third-party service providers and partners. Kaamel may engage third parties as service providers or business partners to process Information and support our service. They cannot use the personal data we share for their own purposes and must delete or return the personal data once they’ve fulfilled our request.
• To enforce our rights, prevent fraud, and for safety. To protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Kaamel or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
• With consent. Kaamel may share personal data with others at your direction or with your consent.
Protection of Personal Data at Kaamel
At Kaamel, we believe that great privacy is based on great security. We use industry-standard technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. In addition, we take into account the sensitivity of the personal data and the processing, and the threats posed. We spare no effort to improve on these safeguards to keep your personal data secure.
Kaamel does not allow Children, which we consider to be an individual under the age of 16, to use of our Services. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a child under age 16, we will delete that personal data as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 16 may have provided us their Personal data, please contact us at DPO@kaamel.com.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Cross-border Transfer of Personal Data
Kaamel offerings connect you around the world. Therefore, your personal data may be transferred out of the country you live. Kaamel complies with laws on the transfer of personal data between countries to help ensure your data is protected and safe. Kaamel’s cross-border transfer of personal data collected in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland is governed by Standard Contractual Clauses. Besides, personal data relating to individuals in China mainland may be processed by Kaamel in countries outside of China mainland. Where this occurs, it will be done in compliance with local laws, including the Personal Information Protection Law.
Your Privacy Rights at Kaamel
At Kaamel, we respect your rights to be informed, access, correct, transfer, restrict the processing of and delete your personal data. When it comes to privacy rights, we treat our global customer base equally. That is because we don’t want you receive a lesser degree of service from Kaamel. In addition, Kaamel does not sell your data including as “sale” is defined in Nevada and California.
To exercise your privacy rights and choices, please contact us at DPO@kaamel.com. If you make a request, we will respond to you in one month.
Your California Privacy Disclosures
This section is intended to assist California customers to know details about the personal information Kaamel collects and the rights afforded to them.
California consumers have a right to knowledge, access, and deletion of their personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act. California consumers also have a right to opt out of the sale of their personal information by a business and a right not to be discriminated against for exercising their California privacy rights. Kaamel does not sell the personal information of California consumers and does not discriminate in response to privacy rights requests. To exercise your privacy rights and choices, please contact us at DPO@kaamel.com. If you make a request, we will respond to you in one month.
Kaamel does not track its customers over time and across third-party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
Data Protection Officer
To communicate with our Data Protection Officer, please email DPO@kaamel.com.
You may contact us at DPO@kaamel.com or at our mailing address below:
340E Middlefield Rd
Mountain View, CA 94043